WEYIELD GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY
APPLICATION OF AND ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. For purposes of this Agreement, a User is any person who accesses the Site for whatever purpose. A User includes the person using this Site and any legal entity which may be represented by such person under actual or apparent authority.
2. By accessing or using the Site, you hereby agree to accept the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement as a User. You shall be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement with respect to your access or use of this Site and any further upgrade, modification, addition or change to this Site If you do not accept all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, please do not use this Site.
3. WY may amend this Agreement at any time by posting the amended and restated Agreement on the Site. The amended and restated Agreement shall be effective immediately upon posting. This Agreement was last amended on May 25, 2018. Posting by WY of the amended and restated Agreement and your continued use of the Site shall be deemed to be acceptance of the amended terms. This Agreement may not otherwise be modified, except in writing by an authorized officer of WY.
4. Users may use this Site solely for their own internal purposes. Each User agrees that it shall not copy, reproduce or download any information, text, images, video clips, directories, files, databases or listings available on or through the Site (the “WeYield Content”) for the purpose of re-selling or re-distributing the WeYield Content, mass mailing (via emails, wireless text messages, physical mail or otherwise), operating a business that competes with WY or otherwise commercially exploiting the WeYield Content. Systematic retrieval of WeYield Content from this Site to create or compile directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory (whether through robots, spiders, automatic devices or manual processes) without written permission from WY is prohibited. In addition, use of the content or materials for any purpose not expressly permitted in this Agreement is prohibited.
4.1 Each User hereby represents, warrants and agrees that information submitted to WY for display on the Site shall not:
- contain fraudulent information or make fraudulent offers of items or involve the sale or attempted sale of counterfeit or stolen items or items whose sales and/or marketing is prohibited by applicable law, or otherwise promote other illegal activities;
- be part of a scheme to defraud other Users of the Site or for any other unlawful purpose;
- relate to sale of products or services that infringe or otherwise abet or encourage the infringement or violation of any third party's copyright, patent, trademarks, trade secret or other proprietary right or rights of publicity or privacy, or any other Third Party Rights;
- violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including without limitation those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising);
- be defamatory, libelous, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing;
- be obscene or contain or infer any pornography or sex-related merchandising or any other content or otherwise promotes sexually explicit materials or is otherwise harmful to minors;
- promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- contain any material that constitutes unauthorized advertising or harassment (including but not limited to spamming), invades anyone's privacy or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law or regulation;
- solicit business from any Users in connection with a commercial activity that competes with WY;
- contain any computer viruses, Trojan horses, worms or other destructive devices and codes that have the effect of damaging, interfering with, intercepting or expropriating any software or hardware system, data or personal information;
- link directly or indirectly to or include descriptions of goods or services that are prohibited under this Agreement;
- or otherwise create any liability for WY, its employees, directors or its affiliates.
5. Some of the WeYield Content displayed on this Site is provided or posted by or comes from third parties (“Third Party Content”). WY is not the author of Third-Party Content, whether contributed by anonymous users or paid content providers or collected by WY. Neither WY nor any of our affiliates, Directors, officers or employees has entered into any sales agency relationship with such third party by virtue of our display of the Third-Party Content on the Site. Any Third-Party Content is the sole responsibility of the party who provided the content. WY is not responsible for the accuracy, propriety, lawfulness or truthfulness of any Third-Party Content, and shall not be liable to any User in connection with such User’s reliance of such Third-Party Content. In addition, WY is not responsible for the conduct of any User’s activities on the Site and shall not be liable to any person in connection with any damage suffered by any person as a result of such User’s conduct.
6. WY may allow Users access to content, product or services offered by third parties through hyperlinks (in the form of word link, banners, channels or otherwise) to such Third Party’s website. You are cautioned to read such Sites’ terms and conditions and/or privacy policies before using such Sites in order to be aware of the terms and conditions of your use of such Sites. User acknowledges that WY has no control over such third party’s website, does not monitor such Sites, and WY shall not be responsible or liable to anyone for such web Site, or any content, products or services made available on such a website.
7. Messages or information sent by a User through communication systems provided by the Site, or through emails, fax or letters to addressees obtained from the Site, shall not contain any of the materials described in the provisions of Section 4.1 below.
8. WY provides the site and service on an "as is" and "as available" basis. WY does not represent or warrant that the site and service or its use: (i) will be uninterrupted, timely, safe, or secure, (ii) will be free of inaccuracies, errors, or vulnerabilities, (iii) will meet your expectations or requirements, or (iv) will operate in the configuration or with the hardware or software you use. WY hereby disclaims any and all express or implied warranties, including without limitation, warranties of fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability, and non-infringement to the fullest extent of the law, except to the extent that this agreement provides otherwise.
updated on June 29, 2018